Closing (penutup ketika berpisahan)

 

Closing (penutup ketika berpisahan)

Ø  Parting Phrases

There are different expressions or phrases to say goodbye. These parting phrases depend on situations and the people involved, their social status and personal relationship.

Ø  Leaving and saying goodbye

All right, everyone it’s time to head off.  (waktunya berpisah)

Anyway, guys I’m going to make a move. (waktunya berpisah)

Ok, everyone, it’s time to leave you. (waktunya berpisah)

See you later/ tomorrow/ soon. (Sampai jumpa)

Talk to you later! (Sampai jumpa)

Ø  If you want to say goodbye in hurry

I’m so sorry, I’ve got to rush off/ run/ hurry! (maaf saya harus pergi)

I’m afraid I’m going  to have to rush off/ run/ hurry! (maaf saya harus pergi)

Saying goodbye politely after meeting someone!

Other ways to say goodbye

 

Nice to see you

It’s been lovely to see you.

Good to see you

Have a lovely/ nice evening.

Have a good day.

Take care

Good night

Bye!

Bye Bye!

Have a good one!

So long!

It’s time to be going!

Take care (hati-hati)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MODAL AUXILIARY

Common Expression for conversation